All of our dashboards can be shared, downloaded as static images or embedded on other websites by using the dashboard controls at the bottom-right hand corner of each dashboard and all the filters will be preserved.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Unless specifically stated, the data utilized in the Native Land Information System is in the public domain. However, the dashboards and other derivative works developed by the Native Lands Advocacy Project are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.